Laidbackshow Episode 6
Show Notes After the jump
- Awab heads to Mysore, India for TEDIndia, meets many people including some top India bloggers like Amit Agarwal of Digital Inspiration fame and Amit Varma of India Uncut
- Naveen Naqvi [@NaveeNaqvi] leaves Breakfast at Dawn show
- Fasial Qureshi believes that “the new media” is not engaging with prime time to become a credible voice to change
- Shanaakht Festival was held in Karachi, safely without any controversy
- Fasial Kapadia switches to an IPhone 3G
- Transparency International report bumps Pakistan to #42nd most corrupt nation: debate on why TI chooses to label DHA as the most corrupt organization as compared to customs
- NRO List appears after two years?
- MQM Rabta Committee representative goes to meet Imran Khan, possibility of an urban political force? Street power of MQM combines with the popular face of Imran Khan
- Awab forced to leave the digital world for two weeks, he survived
- Michael Jackson had some serious issues with child molestation charges – the media was hounding him – was he naive
- Large Hadron Collider had its first collision – resolving the big bang thoery – watch it on twitter
- Will twitter go into a paid-for service model – to monetize the huge server usage?
- Hat-tip to Faisal Khan / Babushka99 for suggesting the new HD camera Logitech Webcam c905 for Laidbackshow